WHO COMES FOR COUNSELING?
Anyone who wants to talk about a personal or family problem. This includes:
- Persons who are anxious or fearful or who feel their lives are unsuccessful or unhappy
- Persons having difficulties in work or personal relationships
- Troubled or alienated marriage partners
- Parents experiencing problems with their children
- Adolescents having difficulty with family or social life
- Couples preparing for marriage or a committed relationship
- Older Adults confronting life changes
- Persons dealing with grief, trauma or other crises.
WHEN SHOULD A COUPLE SEEK COUNSELING?
- When natural angers and resentments that are part of any close relationship cannot be dealt with or resolved
- When there is little enjoyment and pleasure in each other’s company
- When there are feelings of loneliness and isolation associated with the relationship
- When there is difficulty obtaining sexual fulfillment within the relationship
- When there are problems with children
- When a decision has been made to separate or divorce.